Our adoptable dogs are listed below. We try to keep this page as up-to-date as possible.
Please read all info below before proceeding:
- Please make sure you are ready to adopt before filling out an application. While we don't charge a fee to submit an application we can understand why some rescues do. A lot of time is spent reviewing applications. Time that can be spent caring for the dogs. To do all that only to be told that you now aren't ready or have changed your mind is time consuming.
- Please read all info posted about the dogs and if we say the dogs needs a fenced yard and you don't have one please don't proceed.
- We do not adopt out to homes with INVISIBLE/SHOCK FENCING and can provide you some info if you would like to understand why we feel this way.
- Because these are rescued dogs, we don't usually know who the parents are so breed listings are usually an educated guess.
- PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU ARE WILLING TO MAKE A LIFETIME COMMITMENT TO THIS PET. If you are interested in one of the dogs listed below, please fill out an application and we will contact you.
- A vet reference and home visit are required. Please check our PetFinder profile to see our most up-to-date adoptable dog list.